US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dale, has anyone ever mentioned that you could start a second career writing fortune cookies?
I don't know how lucrative it might be and I don't know how much competition there might be, but I think you have a real knack for it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ah. Of course the heat of battle is far different than proof reading a legal brief to make sure you didn’t misspell ‘district’ twice in the title. Or that what you’re seeking, the purpose of the document you file with the court, is even possible. Asking a judge to do something that they are temporally prohibited from granting is absurd. As is citing quotations that do nothing exist.

I don’t know what the scotus will do, nor have I suggested anyone stop trying. but the stuff Powell has presented so far is riddled with mistakes that aren’t helping advance anything towards an actual resolution.

they aren’t hastily responding to zeros outside the door, they are doing their jobs poorly to the detriment of their cause.
Maybe just maybe, there is a method to the madness.
Fast track to the 12th A.
You heard it hear first.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but I know exactly what happened and don't need your coaching. Its all over the internet and I was fortunate enough to excel in reading.

No, you either don't know what happened or you tried, yet again, to misrepresent what happened.

The State of Pennsylvania did not join that suit, against itself, as you stated.

At least CHenery can make a point and stick to it for a post or two LOL.

This case will be swiftly tossed by the SC, especially if the "evidence" is all the stuff that's already been thrown out of lower courts. The Electors cast their ballots in a matter of days....tick tock.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, you either don't know what happened or you tried, yet again, to misrepresent what happened.

The State of Pennsylvania did not join that suit, against itself, as you stated.

At least CHenery can make a point and stick to it for a post or two LOL.

This case will be swiftly tossed by the SC, especially if the "evidence" is all the stuff that's already been thrown out of lower courts. The Electors cast their ballots in a matter of days....tick tock.
WTH is CHenery

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe just maybe, there is a method to the madness.
Fast track to the 12th A.
You heard it hear first.

If you say so. It will certainly be a novel approach. I believe the ball is in the SCOTUS court for at least a few of these cases. Perhaps it will pick it up.

Edited to add: or are you hoping for faithless electors or that it some how comes down to state delegations voting instead of electors?? The 'fast track' part made me first think courts, but perhaps you meant something else. I don't want to misrepresent your position by assuming things.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom