US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The internet search shows me that a few Pennsylvania Legislators filed an amicus brief. There was no vote in the legislature and all the Republicans didn't even sign off on it.
That is NOT the same thing as the government of Pennsylvania joining the suit.
In fact, the Pennsylvania A.G. is actually calling Paxton a "sad sack"
The Supreme Court of The United States apparently agrees.
Paxton may not even get his pardon now.

They are legislators that create laws in the state of Pennsylvania correct?
You can attempt to parse my words and knit pick it all you want.
I stand by my statement.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are legislators that create laws in the state of Pennsylvania correct?
You can attempt to parse my words and knit pick it all you want.
I stand by my statement.
What law was created? What resolution was passed? A minority of individuals in one branch of their government filed an amicus brief. I'm not nit picking I'm just clarifying. Weren't you the one that told us to look it up?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think of it this way: Senator John Cornyn thought the State of Texas had no standing to file the case.
The Solicitor General of the State of Texas thought the same.
Can I say the government of Texas opposed the suit, and stand by that statement without being laughed at?
I can certainly point to some Texans in the government that were against it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What law was created? What resolution was passed? A minority of individuals in one branch of their government filed an amicus brief. I'm not nit picking I'm just clarifying. Weren't you the one that told us to look it up?

Nobody but you said anything about passing laws.
State legislators joined a lawsuit against their own state is all I’ve ever said and I stand by my original statement.
What is there to clarify?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LMFAO, seems like Spider and The Kraken tried to get a three way going with Powell and it's all just turned out to be awkward and creepy.

It's sad but also funny that so many people willingly bought into this without a shred of credible evidence...simply because they couldn't wrap their brains around their favorite millionaire crony capitalist politician losing an election.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LMFAO, seems like Spider and The Kraken tried to get a three way going with Powell and it's all just turned out to be awkward and creepy.

It's sad but also funny that so many people willingly bought into this without a shred of credible evidence...simply because they couldn't wrap their brains around their favorite millionaire crony capitalist politician losing an election.
Yeppers to everything above. Moving on would be healthy but then some enjoying turning over new dirt just for the exercise

Latest posts

Top Bottom