US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think of it this way: Senator John Cornyn thought the State of Texas had no standing to file the case.
The Solicitor General of the State of Texas thought the same.
Can I say the government of Texas opposed the suit, and stand by that statement without being laughed at?
I can certainly point to some Texans in the government that were against it.

IIRC, montana's governor filed a brief that sought to counter the brief the state AG signed on to on behalf of the state. Amongst other things it noted was that Montana's mail in system has been successful thanks to the defense of it from the state AG...

It might have been Wisconsin where someone signed on to a brief to say that the mail in voting was illegal because it sent ballots to everyone, but this person was someone who actually voted to allow it when it was before the legislature.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post 321. Who has integrity and who just blows smoke?

In before the "The fat lady hasn't sung yet" response...

There's still hope dontcha know TK? It's not noon yet. The big info dump is coming. The military tribunals are waking up and getting the court room ready! Trump will fight to the END!!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's pretty sad, but whether it be @MaddSkillz or @CHenry , none of those people who bet you a hundred dollars will be able to come up with them one hundred dollars. They Po.
Don't judge them too hard.

Yeah, I know. Just wanted to point out the BS and bluster is backed up by exactly nothing. It's sad when those expounding virtue and honor have so little of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom