US Supreme court Unanimous decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might be thinking of Ketanji Brown Jackson, the non-biologist, who is taking Breyer’s place when the Supreme Court meets again in October.
Breyer will retire this Thursday. The progressive activist that can’t determine her own gender will don her robes the next day. There I said it. Her.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Breyer will retire this Thursday. The progressive activist that can’t determine her own gender will don her robes the next day. There I said it. Her.

I was talking about when the SC resumes in October, and “she“ takes Breyer’s seat in an active role. But yes, “she” and “her“ despite her apparent confusion about biology.

YukonKnife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Supreme Court has finally gotten one right....congrats to them and happy days for us....:clap3:
Amen my friend. :) I have a question for you about this: I spoke with someone who insists government has the right to do such things, and ban guns and knives in the hands of law abiding citizens, to "make society safer." I find that to be insane. Instead they need to punish and separate those who abuse these rights, those who harm others, and, protect the rights of law abiding people. That is my stance. Why do people in power as well as those who support them advocate for such bans on guns and knives and other tools? Is it because they really think this will make society safer, or, do some of them know it will not, but it serves some other agenda of their's?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, if they could enter any home on a whim and seize a firearm, we wouldn't need street thugs anymore! Think what else they could possibly take. Coin collections, antiques etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom