US Women’s Soccer Team Took Knee During Anthem Before Getting Spanked by Swedish Team 3-0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use to love watching the Olympics and rooting for the good ol' US of A.....sadly those days are gone.

Same. It was part sports but mostly about national pride and patriotism. A US Olympic team kneeling during the anthem is disgusting on another level for me. Plus, how stupid do we look to the world? The team the US sends to represent us in the Games, kneels during it's anthem in protest. What a joke.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Disgusting! I'm beside myself! I really have no words to describe exactly how I feel. It's nothing but pure ideological brainwashing of young skulls full of mush to borrow from my late Maha-Rushy. These girls should be ousted and hang their collective heads for the rest of their lives.

I propose a letter writing campaign to the U.S. Olympic team and demand their removal for life. Furthermore, if any other individual feels the need to disrespect the country they are representing to remove them from the program and give them a bus ticket to Tokyo International Aiport. They can purchase their own ticket home.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just don't get it you want to represent a Nation that you don't support. Oxymoron? Subway, has the mutant with the pink hair in their commercial. I have not purchase a subway lately nor I plan in purchasing one.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is what happens when a team is chosen not for their ability to play the sports but instead chosen for an ideology. they are losers and always will be. but sadly they do represent the dominant ideology being put forth by the minority leading policy. we will continue to loose in conflict and trade and only get worse until they have become the stench that they are, in the nostrils of all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom