Used Car Dealers around OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Nissan Sentra LE 4 door with all the bells and whistles that I'm getting ready to sell.
I bought it to drive back and forth to work before retiring. 18 mile commute to work with one stoplight in between. All highway miles
35 mpg highway mileage. 32 mpg city/highway Tailpipe is white which indicates the engine is solid. 120,863 miles.
5 CD Rockford Fosgate changer premium stereo, almost new tires.
1K miles ago had all new front disc and pads replaced, rear drums and pads replaced. Bucket seats with center console. Center console shift.
Electric windows, mirrors.
Garage kept. Paint shiny.
Asking $3000.00
Photo's available via pm.

You'll sell the s*** outa that, faster than a cat can lick its ***, but if you'd like me to own it, please let me know. I'm a buyer.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No doubt, he sent me pics, I'm gonna talk to my wife. My son turns 16 in a couple of months and that is a PERFECT ride for him. Absolutely PERFECT.

If my wife will agree, we'll take it - now. And not to resell, lol, although we could probably make a killing (as could Dennis if he wanted to), I want something solid and reliable for my son to drive for several years. Hell, that car might could get him through college, even.

Reactions: O4L

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No doubt, he sent me pics, I'm gonna talk to my wife. My son turns 16 in a couple of months and that is a PERFECT ride for him. Absolutely PERFECT.

If my wife will agree, we'll take it - now. And not to resell, lol, although we could probably make a killing (as could Dennis if he wanted to), I want something solid and reliable for my son to drive for several years. Hell, that car might could get him through college, even.

Dennis, if you'll send me picks, I'll probably back this offer up.

I'm about to retire and I'm going to lose my Ford Fusion company car. Leaving me with an F-250 6.7D as my only mode of transportation, besides the 4 wheeler, the Harley, 2 horses and my 10 speed bike.

edit - I'm divorced. I don't have to talk to anybody. ;~)

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son bought a 2015 Toyota Camry with 180,000 miles on it and drives it hard from Dallas to OKC at 80 MPH and had no problems whatsoever with the car. He paid $10,000 for it and then of all things traded it off for a new Toyota Tacoma and they gave him $3,000 trade-in. I would have bought it for trade-in value, leather seats in good shape, new tires that he put on, 4 cyl economical and probably good for another 60-80,000 miles. Grrrrrrr! That Nissan Sentra will probably never need to visit a dealer for service, those Japanese cars are well built and have the reputation to boot.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Nissan Sentra LE 4 door with all the bells and whistles that I'm getting ready to sell.
I bought it to drive back and forth to work before retiring. 18 mile commute to work with one stoplight in between. All highway miles
35 mpg highway mileage. 32 mpg city/highway Tailpipe is white which indicates the engine is solid. 120,863 miles.
5 CD Rockford Fosgate changer premium stereo, almost new tires.
1K miles ago had all new front disc and pads replaced, rear drums and pads replaced. Bucket seats with center console. Center console shift.
Electric windows, mirrors.
Garage kept. Paint shiny.
Asking $3000.00
Photo's available via pm.
I'll buy it no questions asked, but logistics (delivery?) might have to be worked out. I can pay for gas. :thumb:

EDIT I: FWIW, note that that I'm the first solid "I'll buy it" you've received. I can also mail you a check, and you can clear it before transfer of the vehicle.

EDIT II: Lol, sent you a PM or three... :D

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son bought a 2015 Toyota Camry with 180,000 miles on it and drives it hard from Dallas to OKC at 80 MPH and had no problems whatsoever with the car. He paid $10,000 for it and then of all things traded it off for a new Toyota Tacoma and they gave him $3,000 trade-in. I would have bought it for trade-in value, leather seats in good shape, new tires that he put on, 4 cyl economical and probably good for another 60-80,000 miles. Grrrrrrr! That Nissan Sentra will probably never need to visit a dealer for service, those Japanese cars are well built and have the reputation to boot.

Wow!! My 2005 Toyota Camry only has 69,xxx miles on it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom