Used vehicle help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you buying or selling? I just sold my car to givemethevin.com for stupid money! It was easy. Just input the vin and wait for a call. Told them I wouldn’t take anything less than their best offer and had a check later that week. Before I signed I was told my 3 dealers they couldn’t touch the offer I had from them(which I didn’t disclose until they gave me their offer)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Are you buying or selling? I just sold my car to givemethevin.com for stupid money! It was easy. Just input the vin and wait for a call. Told them I wouldn’t take anything less than their best offer and had a check later that week. Before I signed I was told my 3 dealers they couldn’t touch the offer I had from them(which I didn’t disclose until they gave me their offer)
I was just searching their site the other day. My daughter isn’t quite ready to sell yet but I think it might be the best route for her 06 Altima

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing the make/model and selling price?

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just sold 2 cars last wk to Carfax. Bot low mileage for their age. One was a 2018 model year. It only had 14000 miles and was loaded out. They gave me within 650$ of what I paid for it 2 yrs ago!!! Honest! Asked them to appraise it and was not going to turn that down. Other one was a 2015 loaded with 65000 on it and govt about 4500 mor than I thought it was worth. CARFAX is a well oiled machine. The buy and sell quicker than any place I’ve ever been.

they don’t mess around . You MUST have your title, insurance, registration, and driver license. That in hand they’ll get you out in 1.5- 2 hrs max.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the $$ CL, ya gotta keep on refreshing posted today and By owner.. 2k max.. View it as often as you can.. Weeks back 90's dually w/454 $4500 I said babe lets go get it it won't last long, listing lasted about 3 hours before being removed by author.. I could have flipped it for 6k easy or sold our 2500..
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/d/cars-trucks-by-owner/search/cto?max_price=2000&postedToday=1
You sound like me. It’s usually my wife’s disapproving glare that keeps me from buying a handful of things a week

Latest posts

Top Bottom