Using social media post to check out people.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yep, love when these threads get resurrected and i go to post only to find out i had already posted that exact same comment.
Well I’ve been with my company almost a decade so it doesn’t matter. Lol. But I can darn sure see them checking peoples social media accounts. Heck, I’m sure they monitor current employees’ accounts. They don’t want someone that might make the company look bad.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a controversial question. I think the employer has the right to check everything their potential worker has posted in the public space. I cannot say I approve of that, and I like that, but he sure has the right to do that. Whether he wants to hire you or not, it's his business, and he can use any criteria to decide. I personally would not care about my workers' political views unless they do their job well.
I also post a lot of stuff on social media, especially on TikTok. I have more than 2K followers there thanks to enforcesocial.com, and I hope none of my future employers find this page. That's why it's funny anonymous, and I don't show my name anywhere.
Well, you just showed your face on social media and it's on the internet.
Busted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom