USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Rowell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ada post office strikes again.

Expecting a winch to be delivered. Get the notification it was delivered at my front porch/front door. Well then a ninja must be filling in for my regular useless carrier because I didn't hear him, I didn't see him, and the Corgis who can hear a flea fart from a half mile away, didn't hear him.

Nope... So much for the ninja theory because there's no package on the porch or by the door. There's no package at the mailbox. Shocker.

So now I get to go thru the brain damage of calling the support line and having some polite person tell me the tracking number shows the package was delivered to the front porch/front door. No s**t. I know that. But it wasn't my front porch/front door. So then I get a case number. The polite person asks for my email address, verifies the email address and says she's sent me an email with my case number.

Oh, look. A half hour later there's no email, either. Must've been delivered to the same person my package was. Not in my Inbox, Spam, Promotions, etc. It's just not there. They can't even deliver a f**king email message.

Luckily I wrote it down. Now I get to wait for someone from the Ada post office to call me and tell me they're looking for the package. I bet if they put me and the carrier who delivered it (to wherever he delivered it to) in a room for 5 mins I could find out where he left it.

I hope the person who has my Warn winch enjoys it...courtesy of the "We deliver for you" people. They should change that tag line to: "We deliver for you...we just don't deliver to you."

Worst. Post Office. Ever.
I’m going through the same ******** for a package they say was delivered to my door but I’m home every day and have three dogs in the house that will let you know someone’s on the porch

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m going through the same ******** for a package they say was delivered to my door but I’m home every day and have three dogs in the house that will let you know someone’s on the porch

Yeah, me too. Aside from that I was sitting at my desk in my office with a large window that overlooks the porch and the entire front of the house/property. Not only did the carrier not drop it off at my house, he didn't even come to my house at all. I realized last night I had a letter in the box for pickup. It was still there and the flag was still up on my box after my mail was "delivered". That piece of mail is still out there waiting for pickup.

Have I mentioned the Ada post office sucks?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe all the delivery guys are too busy
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRvEk9Na/
What, they can't take a break?
I guaranty that the UPS Guy has clocked out for his break to post that video.
I guaranty that his management team is all over his time card.
They have nothing better to do than bust his ass for stealing time. Ask me how I know!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What, they can't take a break?
I guaranty that the UPS Guy has clocked out for his break to post that video.
I guaranty that his management team is all over his time card.
They have nothing better to do than bust his ass for stealing time. Ask me how I know!
It’s a joke man, you’re not posting this while you’re supposed to be at work are you?😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom