USPS, you just have to laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USPS is actually my favorite method of shipping, but things have been a bit wonky lately.

Last week, I had a package in Kansas that went from Lenexa to Edgerton and back to Lenexa again before it made it to OKC.

Right now I have a CD that was received in OKC Tuesday, and is still awaiting acceptance (whatever that means?):

"September 22, 2020, 12:12 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107

Your shipment was received at 12:12 pm on September 22, 2020 in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107. The acceptance of your package is pending."

I have no clue what's going on (Lol, as usual).
:drunk2:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask Catt57 about the address. He just got it.
I ship 100's if not almost 200 packages a year. Yes I do make mistakes but it is hard when they make you confirm the shipping address. First thing I did was ask the seller to confirm the address.
It was correct and I wrote it correct.
Postal Service can't find their ass with two hands LATELY. Overall I think they do a good job.
RECENTLY, I had numerous multi day delayed packages, that is fine I understand they are busy with everyone shopping online.
With this package, tracking showed up 1(ONE) time yesterday, then disappeared. I've been to my PO twice and they are very helpful, they don't quite know me but recognize me from frequency.
I've never relly had usps problems. I tape over the address lables and package for wolverines

That package got more travel time in a week than I've done in the last 6 months. Lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WE, is us, the U.S. of A. non moronic common sense thinking people of Merica! As I drive by houses with BLM and Biden Harris signs out front I have to wonder though...
I haven't seen any of those around Ponca yet, but I don't get to town that often. I do see lots of Trump flags and signs though when I do.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now I have a CD that was received in OKC Tuesday, and is still awaiting acceptance (whatever that means?):

"September 22, 2020, 12:12 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107

Your shipment was received at 12:12 pm on September 22, 2020 in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107. The acceptance of your package is pending."
FWIW, this package finally arrived yesterday (Sep 28th).
:drunk2:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Last week it took the USPS four days to deliver a priority envelope from Altus to Cache. 43 miles away!!!!

Sounds like you need to set up your own pony express down there. A lot of people here seem to think they can do better than USPS. It’s such a lovely drive between Altus and Cache. PM me the tracking number if you’ve still got it, I’d be curious to see if I can tell what happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
That package got more travel time in a week than I've done in the last 6 months. Lol.

Was the address and zip code correct? Send me the tracking number if you still have it? I’m curious on the insufficient address scans it supposedly had on it.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was the address and zip code correct? Send me the tracking number if you still have it? I’m curious on the insufficient address scans it supposedly had on it.

Oh the address was 100% correct. I don't have the packaging anymore though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom