USPS, you just have to laugh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 32 years I never saw a Priority or Express take 2 weeks to get delivered unless there was an addressing issue or other reason on the senders or receivers end. Your case must be special but without the tracking number I guess we will never know. 8 years ago is a little long to check but if your unsubstantiated claim of employee theft makes you feel better than go with that. I used to have a Glock 19 but sold it and the extra mags I had for it. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I assure you my claims are valid.

Have a nice day. Glad you enjoyed the extra mags you said you with your Glock.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents very often get mail that belongs to their neighbors. It's crazy cause there is a big 1100 on the side of the box, yet mail that doesn't have those numbers or even the same last name that is on the top of the mailbox finds its way into my parents mailbox. So they play the mail delivery man the next morning. If my parents are getting other peoples mail, are my parents getting all of their mail? My dad even took a pile of mail to the post office one day & told them they need to deliver it to the correct address & that something should be done to stop having so many mistakes. It hasn't helped.

My mom still hasn't received a package from my sister, & that has been over 6 months now.

Usps is rather incompetent right now. These tracking numbers & messed up deliveries is proof of that.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&tracknum=92748902711354543400493118&requester=WT/trackdetails
here is one for you. notice how it was received at the post office 1 mile from my house where it sat for 8 days before they decided to send it to Laredo Texas where it proceeded to do the Texas city tour before finally coming back

Nope. Look at detailed tracking on USPS site. It was put on a wrong pallet by shipper and supposed to have been sent to Tulsa like their manifest said. Instead it was actually on a pallet that arrived in Laredo, TX on 9-9. Tulsa never got it until 9-11 and it was delivered on 9-12. Mistakes by companies drop shipping to USPS happen all the time. The manifest scan shows up in the system as acceptance but the parcel in question may not be on the right pallet. USPS detailed tracking shows when the individual package was actually received by USPS. That’s what you get for moving to Tulsa. [emoji12]

Last edited by a moderator:

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My parents very often get mail that belongs to their neighbors. It's crazy cause there is a big 1100 on the side of the box, yet mail that doesn't have those numbers or even the same last name that is on the top of the mailbox finds its way into my parents mailbox. So they play the mail delivery man the next morning. If my parents are getting other peoples mail, are my parents getting all of their mail? My dad even took a pile of mail to the post office one day & told them they need to deliver it to the correct address & that something should be done to stop having so many mistakes. It hasn't helped.

My mom still hasn't received a package from my sister, & that has been over 6 months now.

Usps is rather incompetent right now. These tracking numbers & messed up deliveries is proof of that.

They screw up sometimes for sure. Do you have the tracking number for the package that is missing for 6 months? If the address is correct and they are getting misdelivered mail, they should complain to the Postmaster. PM me their address the next time it happens and if the PM isn’t holding the carrier accountable for accurate delivery.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Look at detailed tracking on USPS site. It was put on a wrong pallet by shipper and supposed to have been sent to Tulsa like their manifest said. Instead it was actually on a pallet that arrived in Laredo, TX on 9-9. Tulsa never got it until 9-11 and it was delivered on 9-12. Mistakes by companies drop shipping to USPS happen all the time. The manifest scan shows up in the system as acceptance but the parcel in question may not be on the right pallet. USPS detailed tracking shows when the individual package was actually received by USPS. That’s what you get for moving to Tulsa. [emoji12]

It says it was accepted by the post office in tulsa on 9 /1 and sent from there to the post office in laredo 9/9

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_2020-10-06-09-54-02.png

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It says it was accepted by the post office in tulsa on 9 /1 and sent from there to the post office in laredo 9/9

It says package acceptance pending. That’s the manifest from the mailer. Actual package acceptance was in Laredo on 9-9. Look at USPS detailed tracking, you’re looking at UPS.
IMG_2323.PNG

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Another one.
Started in MD on Nov 24th. Then went to PR?
Short detour to Broken Arrow I guess LOL!!
But it will be here today!! Ok yeah

View attachment 182417View attachment 182418

Can’t tell much without the tracking number and just partial screenshots. Was it mailed with USPS originally or transferred from UPS to USPS? Obviously a missent pallet or container.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Looks like it got delivered today. 11 days by way of Puerto Rico. An obvious USPS screw up with missent mail piece.
Interesting email today on a Lands End order when I click on tracking info. I also saw this week where UPS has quit accepting packages from some companies because they are over capacity. I’m glad I’m retired from USPS with all the COVID stuff going on in addition to record volume online sales. Not my most favorite time of the year. If anyone has plans to ship Christmas items I’d recommend you get it done this week.
IMG_2912.PNG

Latest posts

Top Bottom