USPSA at OKCGC this past Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See response directly above. :D

That was my first USPSA shoot at OKCGC. Great stages, but egaads(!!) does the match usually run that long?!?

Ususally we are out of there by 2:30-3:00. The huge 100 shooter turn out, big stages and one slow squad slowed things down a bit.

Maybe we should get started earlier? It will suck for the Tulsa crowd but may save my marriage.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was really thinking about doing some of these in between the 3-gun, but 5:00 is pretty late. What time do these start? I don't want to make it sound like I'm complaining, but a hundred shooters? While that is great for the sport, that's a lot more of standing around and not shooting while my wife is at home with a baseball bat in her hands waiting for me to come through the front door. Again, not complaining.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was really thinking about doing some of these in between the 3-gun, but 5:00 is pretty late. What time do these start? I don't want to make it sound like I'm complaining, but a hundred shooters? While that is great for the sport, that's a lot more of standing around and not shooting while my wife is at home with a baseball bat in her hands waiting for me to come through the front door. Again, not complaining.

Sign in starts at 9:00ish. The late winter/early spring and fall matches are the busiest for sure because the weather is nice and the major matchs aren't stealing away shooters. If you come shoot one you will take the bat from momma with a smile on your face, I guarantee it. I do every month!

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, there's nothing preventing anyone from leaving early if you need to. Four or five people left by the end on our squad Saturday.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.stillwaterautomotive.com_robbie_GT_Air.JPG

:laughup:

Now THAT'S style.

Latest posts

Top Bottom