Uspsa at ussa points series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This past year's weather was terrible for us and we had to cancel several matches due to rain as did several other matches across Oklahoma and elsewhere. Hopefully this new year will bring better weather than last and we will be able to have our matches on a regular schedule.

On that note, I have decided to try something new for the upcoming year for our monthly USPSA @ USSA match, which is on the 2nd Sundays of every month....kind of a rewards program for participating and placing well in the results, an incentive of sorts. YOU MUST BE A CURRENT USPSA MEMBER. So to try and keep it as simple as possible and easy enough for me to manage on a monthly basis, this is how it will work.

USPSA @ USSA MONTHLY MATCH

Match Points & Give-a-ways

Rules:

Points will be awarded to participants via the following point system:

· Attend a monthly match = 5 points

· Place 1st in your division (minimum 5 in each division) = 4 points

· Place in top 3 of your division (minimum 7 in each division) = 3 points

· Stage win in your division (minimum 3 in each division) = 2 points

· Place in the top 10 of the match (minimum 20 participants) = 1 point

Give-a-ways:

Points will accumulate over a 3 match/month period. Those that fall in to the top 10 or 20 of accumulative points will be eligible for give-a-ways/drawings etc (TBD). Prize examples are: cash, shooting bags, shooting belts, holsters, magazine pouches, gun gear and possibly a gun or two depending on monthly turnout.

Top 10: a minimum of 30 total participants

Top 20: a minimum of 40+ total participants

Meaning that to be eligible for the top 10% of points, we will need at least 30 participants in our monthly matches, to be eligible for the top 20% of points, we will need at least 40 participants in our monthly matches. An average of participants over the 3 months will determine the percentage of eligible shooters. If the required minimum 3 match/month participants (minimum 30) is not met, that prize money will be carried over to the next 3 match/month period with the prize value increasing as it carries over. Minimum prize value of $100.

There will only be 1 winner and that winner will be determined by random draw at the beginning of our next monthly match.YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!!

I hope everyone has a great new year and I hope to see you at our next monthly match on January 10th.

USPSA @ USSA

2nd Sundays of every month

Thanks,

Chad

Latest posts

Top Bottom