USPSA July 11 Oil Capital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital shoots its regular monthly match this coming Sunday July 11th. Sign-in at 9:30, walk-thru at 10 AM. Assistance with set-up is appreciated, which will begin around 7:30 AM. Assistance in tear-down and put away, post match, is expected of all competitors. Match fee is $15 ($10 to Oil Capital members). Expect 6 stages, one a Classifier.

Competitors are accustomed to bringing sun protection (hat, sunscreen, etc) to any outdoor activity. The metal roofs are back on the 25 yard bay covers. Additionally we've set truck-size tents for each pistol range bay.

Range location: http://www.badlandsidpa.com/ Go to lefthand side; look for driving instructions.

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah the prone was something else..... esp watching poor old Roger having to make a reload while laying down...

Hey I thought I was pretty fast.. but I guess not my fastest reload but one of many today :homer: Dayum it wuz HOT!!!! But shot with a great bunch of guys and got r did. later rdd

Latest posts

Top Bottom