USPSA Oil Capital June 13 Sunday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital USPSA shoots its regular monthly match this coming Sunday June 13th. Sign-in at 9:30, walk-thru at 10 AM. Assistance with set-up is appreciated, which will begin around 7:30 AM. Match fee is $15 ($10 to Oil Capital members). Expect 6 stages, one a Classifier.

Competitors are accustomed to bringing sun protection (hat, sunscreen, etc) to most any outdoor activity. Remember such measures for this match at Oil Capital, because a May 13 tornado lifted all the range shed roofs away into the clouds. While contracts to fix them have been let, it will take a few days to complete the shed roof repairs. The R/P Bldg is untouched and fully operational.

Location: http://www.badlandsidpa.com/ then see driving directions tab on left-hand side of page.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we will just pretend that "Match Director" read everything verbatim during the "welcome and information" during the 11am walk-through.

(not complaining just stating that there wasn't a lot of help getting everything set up)

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming. Results are out BCC email to the competitors. If your results did not arrive, send me a PM with your email address.

My thanks to Chuck for doing the Match Director thing for this match. If he had not filled in for me, there would not have been a match last Sunday.

The Classifier was CM 09-02, Diamond Cutter. With the release of the new 4.0 WinEZscore software, there are some new Classifiers to challenge our abilities. Perhaps they'll be coming to visit us at a match soon.

Most of Oil Capital's range bays will have a new replacement roofs over them by this time next week. A little sun really makes one appreciate the shade a roof provides!

I am not having any takers for OCR&GC's Limited/Production/Revolver slot for the 2010 USPSA Nationals in Las Vegas this coming October. PM me pronto if you are interested.

Your next Oil Capital USPSA match is Sunday July 11.

amorak

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice to meet and shoot with you Chris C, this is Bill B, and again for the help you did for our
family as we discussed in your apprehension of the suspect, will let you know how this whole sad thing turns out, hopefully in a month or two,

Bill

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The match director read the match "welcome and information" at walk-through. In that information, it notes that results will be posted via BCC email by Tuesday evening.

Guess I missed that part.

we will just pretend that "Match Director" read everything verbatim during the "welcome and information" during the 11am walk-through.

Uh huh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom