USPSA RO Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been asked to see if there is any interest for a RO class sometime in the early spring in Fort Smith Ark. They need to have at least 20 people signed up in order to make it happen, the more people that attend the cheaper the class will cost. It will be a 2 day class with live fire at the end, if you have ever considered taking a RO class do it, you will learn alot about the sport. Again, this is just to see if there are enough people interested in doing this, PM me if you are interested and I'll forward it on.
As soon as dates are set I'll pass the information here.

Thanks
Rob

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been asked to see if there is any interest for a RO class sometime in the early spring in Fort Smith Ark. They need to have at least 20 people signed up in order to make it happen, the more people that attend the cheaper the class will cost. It will be a 2 day class with live fire at the end, if you have ever considered taking a RO class do it, you will learn alot about the sport. Again, this is just to see if there are enough people interested in doing this, PM me if you are interested and I'll forward it on.
As soon as dates are set I'll pass the information here.

Thanks
Rob
Rob; i would be interested. If we get 20 people why can't we get it here at USSA? What about hotels and such if we go there?

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rob; i would be interested. If we get 20 people why can't we get it here at USSA? What about hotels and such if we go there?

David Hyden called and asked me to put this out, the hotels and expenses would have to be on you, Any club that wants to have a RO class can do it, you just need to have at least 20 people paid to have a RM come and teach the class. If people would rather have it here I don't see why not, having it in Ft. Smith with the Ark. people would just cut down on the cost, I think that when I took the class it was 35-40 dollars. Let me know what everyone wants and I'll see what can happen.

Rob

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The RO class planned for Ft. Smith has changed locations to Little Rock Ark on April 2-3. I understand that this change is a bit far for some but if you are still interested please contact Tom Loyd @ [email protected]

Rob

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please add myself and my 13 year old son to list for RO class. Can't start em too young.

Our location pref is Tulsa, but will certainly drive to that central OK town or Ft Smith. Little Rock would be a bit far, would still consider.

Latest posts

Top Bottom