Uspsa @ ussa 06/25/11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its time for the monthly USPSA match at USSA this Saturday 6/25. We will have 6 stages including the classifier. Round count is 140 but I would bring more, we tried to tone it down a little so we all could be done before the heat gets to bad, there will be water on the stages. Sign in will be at the lodge at 9:30 with walk through at 10:00, cost is $15 for non members and $10 for members.
Bring and friend and come shoot !

Rob

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be there to LET Jess Anderson beat me. He hasn't been able to beat me in anything these past 2 weeks :P (Don't tell him I posted this, he will kick my ass;))

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all who braved the heat and came out and shot, Kelly will get the scores done as soon as he gets back from the rifle match and Ryan will post them here.
Thanks again

Rob

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanx to Rob, Jerry and the crew for the set up. Thanx to Lonnie, Robbie and Robert for running the squad while I goofed off and all the squad memebers for all the work and getting done quickly, (so I could go goof off again). Later rdd

SLee

Marksman
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here...Do you guys do a combined overall score? My son shot open and there were only 3 shooters. Just curious how he did overall.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom