Uspsa @ Ussa 10/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sayin Mitch is a truck stop Ho?:ooh2:

No, it brings back memories. Its next to that truck stop parking lot that Mitch used to frequent when he was single.

This is a fine example as to why it is difficult to be a pimp. Mikey is just upset that I finally had to kick his azz to the curb for not turning in his trick money to me.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just finished Phil's excellent advanced class that included practicing every stage for tomorrow at least twice. You guys don't stand a farts chance in the wind tomorrow against Di and Robert.

We had a had a 70% chance of rain today and I didn't even get wet enough to have to wipe my glasses off. So if you pack 4 pairs of shoes, extra socks, rain gear and an an umbrella it will be beautiful out.

You guys are in for a great match tomorrow!

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey that wasn't fair!!! You guys changed the stages up from the ones we practiced yesterday;)

Great match guys! Anybody know if the new USPSA site actually works for getting scores yet? This will be my first time to view results on there.

The new USPSA web-site has changed the way you upload the scores so Kelly had to go home and get numbers and passwords, so the scores will be posted but just a little later.
Thanks to all who came and braved the weather, I hope everyone had a good time and will be back next month!

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom