Uspsa @ Ussa 10/24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its time for the regular monthly USPSA match at USSA this Saturday (10-24). Expect 6 stages and a classifier for a round count of 150-ish, sign in will be at the lodge at 9:30 with the walk through at 10:00. Cost is 15 for non-members and 10 for members. Hope to see everyone there !

Rob

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a relatively new shooter and have never shot a match, but I am gearing up to begin. I am going to be in Tulsa on business over the weekend. Unfortunately, I can't be there in the morning. I'm wondering if there would be any stages available to shoot in practice in the afternoon - say around 1:30.

I'm also wondering if anyone would be available to "show me the ropes" in the afternoon.. maybe when this event is over.

I know its a long shot. Thanks!

B

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a relatively new shooter and have never shot a match, but I am gearing up to begin. I am going to be in Tulsa on business over the weekend. Unfortunately, I can't be there in the morning. I'm wondering if there would be any stages available to shoot in practice in the afternoon - say around 1:30.

I'm also wondering if anyone would be available to "show me the ropes" in the afternoon.. maybe when this event is over.

I know its a long shot. Thanks!

B

you show up and we will be sure to get you hooked up. I will let the guys know that you are coming in and we will make arrangements to get you out on the line.

Latest posts

Top Bottom