Uspsa @ Ussa 10/24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you show up and we will be sure to get you hooked up. I will let the guys know that you are coming in and we will make arrangements to get you out on the line.

Don,

Thank you so much for your offer. Will it still be going on at 1 - 1:30?

B

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, Rob, Doug and Kelly for an excellent match today. Very cool props.
G

+1 guys. You guys always set up some fun stuff to shoot in, around, through, over, and at. Although, what the hell happened on stages 2 & 3 today? Did you forget about them until the last minute or just didn't have enough ammo for two more real USSA stages? I like the run and gun field stages more than the 8-10 round stuff personally.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, Rob, Doug and Kelly for an excellent match today. Very cool props.
G

+1 guys. You guys always set up some fun stuff to shoot in, around, through, over, and at. Although, what the hell happened on stages 2 & 3 today? Did you forget about them until the last minute or just didn't have enough ammo for two more real USSA stages? I like the run and gun field stages more than the 8-10 round stuff personally.

:thanku:

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I loved seeing 2 and 3; They are very pure challenges to your ability to quickly manipulate your pistol. Stages like that are very diagnostic too.

You see a lot of stages like that scattered around in bigger matches. Very single stack classic-ish.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:thanku:

As olyeller said , you go to the bigger matches and you will have a mixture of small, medium and large field courses, no we didnt forget about them just thought that it would be fun to throw something diffrent in for a change. Glad you could make it

Rob

Latest posts

Top Bottom