Uspsa@ussa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we will be having a match this Saturday, 1-28. Plan on 6 stages with a classifier. Don't have the stages all set up yet so plan on around 150-175 rounds, sign in will be at the lodge at 9:30 and walk through will be at 10:00, $10 for members of USSA, and $15 for non members. Hope to see everyone Saturday

Rob

P.S. Yuth, hope you fixed your gun problemsr

SLee

Marksman
Reaction score
My son and I need to be at John Q. Hammons arena by 12:45 for my daughters cheerleading comp. Does anyone know how close this is to the range? Would really like to squeeze this match in some how! Any chance of letting us "shoot through" on a couple of stages if necessary? If not, I understand...
Coming from Springfield, MO by the way...

primeoflife321

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son and I need to be at John Q. Hammons arena by 12:45 for my daughters cheerleading comp. Does anyone know how close this is to the range? Would really like to squeeze this match in some how! Any chance of letting us "shoot through" on a couple of stages if necessary? If not, I understand...
Coming from Springfield, MO by the way...

The arena is less than 30 minutes drive south...it's a pretty straight shot too..

Latest posts

Top Bottom