USSA Survival Shooting at the OKCGC.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TroyF

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
October 3rd. Class will be taught by Mike Seeklander.

This course focuses on one-hand-only firearm manipulation as well as non-standard shooting positions, ensuring you know how to survive a tough situation when things have went a bit wrong!

Two hands on your gun during manipulation and engagement are certainly our preferred method of employment, but what if you only have one hand? Would the ability to draw, reload, clear a malfunction and make an accurate shot with that one hand be important to you? How about learning to shoot from non-standard shooting positions such as lying on your back? Some of the exciting aspects of the course include, but are not limited to:

•One handed marksmanship skills
•One handed firearm manipulation skills
•One handed malfunction drills
•Down and disabled shooting positions
•Non-standard shooting positions

We filled this class last year with LEOs and it was a tremendous success. This time, we are welcoming civilians!
See attached link for more information:
http://www.usshootingacademy.com/training_course.aspx?id=64

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This sounds like a great chance to force ourselves to work SHO and WHO. I know those are skills that I neglect in my training.

This could be one of the most important skill sets we could have and is probably one of the most neglected. In the FOF I've seen and been a part of I've seen alot of hand hits further reinforcing the need for one handed skills.

TroyF

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This just in....anyone who signs up by September 6th will get 15% off the tuition price. Just call 866-441-8772 ext 103 and ask for Charles Hulvey. He'll get ya taken care of.

T

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saw that episode as well really great stuff. you can easily do alot of these drills with snap caps and dry firing as well. i did already ding up my brand new ALS holster trying to manipulate the slide with the rear sights..... o well just adds character right?

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched Mike show his one handed manipulations on SWAT TV. This is going to be a great class.

Just got to see this and MAN that is really good stuff!!!!!!!!!! The kinda handgun work I need to do just don't want to do.... THis is the "Eat Your Vegetables" kind of traning that we all need to do.

And its USSA right here in OKC!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom