UTV Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grandpa remembers when he gave the ATV a leaf of alfalfa, a gallon of oats and all the grass hay it could eat per day.
The house only had a swamp cooler in the summer. I remember having to eat the potato salad before it spoiled on the table. They didn't need slow cookers, they could just set it out on the counter.

Edit: I don't have a UTV and my ATV has been paid for over 5 years. Lol

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Capitalism at its finest!
Price of ATVs have kept climbing as well. When you have buyers the Mfgs keep on producing!

We are in the need for a 5/6 seater.
Screenshot_20230326_152618_Chrome.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I couldn't see spending much on one here in Oklahoma, if I lived in southern Utah, one would be great to have. When we worked at a small RV park in Kanab, UT, the owners had a pair of UTV's and took the wife and I out into the backlands in them.

Boss lady and the two UTV's.

Bosses walking behind the wife in this photo.

Wife and I standing between two formations that were called the "Ice Cream Cones."

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 4 Wheeler that I purchased in 2017(Polaris 570 SP Hunter addition) I use it a lot on my property, checking fences, cows, use it for deer, hog hunting etc., fishing. I don't know how to do without one now. I paid 9000. For it. Yes it is loaded with winch and even hand warmers.
If you do a lot of outdoor stuff on your property I think they are invaluable.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At what price point will people quit buying UTV‘s and look at other options? I’ve been thinking about this for along time, and Camo’s truck ad made think about posing the question here. It evidently isn’t at the current prices, because the salesmen I know say their supply can’t keep up with demand.

I have a 2009 Ranger in Oklahoma and a 2006 here in TX, and when they crap out, I will be replacing them with something similar to what Swampratt drives.
Cousin of mine a fews years back (pre-covid) was thinking about this when their old Kawasaki mule bit the dust. I recommended he look for an old Jeep or truck so it would be street legal even though it was mainly used on the farm. He found a CJ with a 350 for like 3500 bux and used it for several years before he found some scheme to buy "demo" UTV's that were a year or two old at a discounted price. They are now back on UTV's but he did like the Jeep idea enough to try it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom