VA Dems Declare State Capitol A Gun-Free Zone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Add to the mix that antifa is rumored to be in town to dress up like gun owners (the "guns save lives" stickers and a maga hat I guess) and stir up trouble.

This is a situation absolutely ripe for the picking for both the opposing sides and the 'provocateurs' the tin foil hatters see around every corner.

Powder keg doesn't even begin to describe this situation.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess they'll remove all the metal detectors since guns won't be allowed- since they won't be needed anymore, the cops can quit carrying guns and the crazies can come in....since guns won't be allowed.

That's Democrats for you, always looking for ways to save taxpayers money,being good stewards and all

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fetch

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does this make anyone else really, really nervous about how it is going to play out???

I mean, let's face it, most all of us here are on the side of freedom, self-determination and being responsible for one's own life and safety.

But... there was only a single mass shooting in the history of the world (of which I am aware) that utilized 'bumpstocks' and now they are all out illegal and a thriving part of an entire industry was regulated out of existence overnight - costing many people some very expensive private property and a number of entrepreneurs and business owners millions of dollars.

This was accomplished with 'the stroke of a pen', not any law passed, no Congressional debate, no discussion on the floor of the House or Senate, no checks and balances, nothing like that.

There's a giant rally in VA on the steps of their capitol coming up on the 20th, Dems are terrified of guns and even more of gun owners...

What's going to happen? What COULD happen? All it takes is a couple of hotheads deciding this is the time and place to kick off the 'Boogaloo' and all of a sudden, we've got a situation that makes the Charleston rally seem like a school lunchroom brawl.

The rally is why they pushed this through.

Wonder how that turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom