Vaca/anniversary ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where in Germany?
Our kids live in Munich. We will be there a few days then traveling and sight seeing quite a bit.
I lived on Oberkershon, Germany for a few years Back in the late 70’s. I plan on going back there to show the wife and kids where I lived.
Can’t wait!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our kids live in Munich. We will be there a few days then traveling and sight seeing quite a bit.
I lived on Oberkershon, Germany for a few years Back in the late 70’s. I plan on going back there to show the wife and kids where I lived.
Can’t wait!
That’s exciting. I love Germany. Spend a week in Weissbaden, toured that side of the country. I constantly find myself thinking of going back.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s exciting. I love Germany. Spend a week in Weissbaden, toured that side of the country. I constantly find myself thinking of going back.
I lived in Wiesbaden for three years while in the US Army in the late 70s/early 80s. In a few weeks, the winefest season starts on the Rhein River and just about every weekend will feature a small town celebration of the wine grape harvest, complete with tastings. This was my favorite time of the year.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in Wiesbaden for three years while in the US Army in the late 70s/early 80s. In a few weeks, the winefest season starts on the Rhein River and just about every weekend will feature a small town celebration of the wine grape harvest, complete with tastings. This was my favorite time of the year.
YAAAASSSSSSS! We hope to be able to participate in the wine fest while we are over there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom