Vaccine Mandate

icarus_85

Marksman
Reaction score
I haven’t seen anyone on here support vaccine mandates.
Probably because in fact, mandates made on private citizens are not enforceable. Now, that does not mean consequences from refusing and not following a mandate are not possible. The consequences of being fired from a job or not being able to get a job are very real! The only way you can truly enforce a mandate is by force or a threat of some other consequence.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
As for pics/vids of our 'leaders,' Big Pharma CEOs and so-called 'influencers' supposedly taking the vaccine, I myself am skeptical since these things can be staged/faked and we would have no way of knowing for sure either way...
Well that works both ways then... The person preaching not to take the vax could've secretly taken the vax and is saying not to as a way to sow discontent for one reason or another. That's just as plausible as a pharma CEO staging a photo op of him taking a shot.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lots of people doing it without harm.

That ia the thing about freedom. You dont need government approval. Will some be stupid about it? Sure. That is freedom.

People hurt themselves with guns. Should we ban them?

People hurt themselves sticking things up their butt. Should we have laws against that?

You see this isnt a IVM issue. It is a freedom issue.

I will always be on the side of freedom.

I can agree with that, 100%.

But, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

The .gov has done a horrible job selling this thing. I can't imagine anyone doing a worse job even if they were trying to do a bad job on purpose.

The misinformation, the mandates, the outright lies it's all very troubling.

People taking veterinary medicine off label isn't smart though. It just isn't, whether it hurts you or not, it's dumb, just as being careless with a firearm is dumb.

Range Plunker

Marksman
Reaction score
Joe Biden's argument is that those that are unvaccinated need to have shots to protect those that are already vaccinated from getting sick. That argument does not seem right, especially if you have confidence in the vaccinations. Evidently, Joe Biden doesn't have confidence in the current vaccinations to counter the covid pandemic.

Top Bottom