Vaccine Mandate

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A veterinarian has more education and is usually more skilled than your average MD. A lot of people just don't get it. Just because a Dr.'s patients are dogs, cows, horses, everyday joes think they know more than the Veterinarian.
Not true. I believe they are both 4 yrs after college and then 2-6 more years depending on the specialty/residency. Who on here has claimed to know more than a vet?

JEVapa

Operators Operating
Supporter
Reaction score
I’m pretty familiar with dosage conversion, but it isnt about the math. You are converting injectable animal medication to oral human dosage. How do you know the absorption amount and bioavailability when drinking injectable animal medication. Is it more or less or the same as an oral form? Has the injectable animal medical medication ever been tested in humans to confirm it’s safe & effective against covid? Would be much easier to just get the human pills I think.
Did I say all that? No. Did I say to use vet meds instead of people meds? No. Did I make an argument for using vet meds over people meds? No. Did I say there are doctors recommending an IV/IM formulation for animals over an oral formulation for humans? No. Did I say to drink an injectable form of ivermectin over getting an oral human dosage or an oral animal dosage? No.

There is oral ivermectin for vet use so...

It's a general statement and that I'd have to make do with what I had wherever I was because I've been there, done that in other similar situations; not ivermectin but other drugs. There are books for this. BTW, Ivermectin was just one of numerous essential drugs I kept in my kit.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
You have to do the dosage conversion. Not hard but need the given formulation and the recommended human dosage. We used to do this all the time in austere places when the only thing you can get is vet meds or human meds and have to treat animals.

Some of you aren't getting the differences between a medicine meant for injection vs one meant for oral consumption. Namely, some meds that are meant to be injected aren't stable in the human digestive system, hence the injection. Drinking injectable meds is downright retarded.

• An adult drank an injectable ivermectin formulation intended for use in cattle in an attempt to prevent COVID-19 infection. This patient presented to a hospital with confusion, drowsiness, visual hallucinations, tachypnea, and tremors. The patient recovered after being hospitalized for nine days.

Last edited:

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
okcBob---- i agree with you that the human form is the avenue people should go. but why don't you post on the several threads that you frequent something useful? like the name of the practice,doctor,clinic or hospital that is willing to prescribe HCQ or IVM as a prophylaxis treatment for cov-19 or as an early outpatient treatment for cov-19? and then one step further list the pharmacy that will fill the script??? then maybe you will understand why this is happening?

Excellent idea!
Agreed - if both are available, the human version is the recommended.

OkcBob / JD8 / etc - how about it.
Can you provide helpful doctor contacts/ pharmacy sources?

for disclosure - I'm not interested in IVM at this point, ...but this is an excellent constructive idea!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent idea!
Agreed - if both are available, the human version is the recommended.

OkcBob / JD8 / etc - how about it.
Can you provide helpful doctor contacts/ pharmacy sources?

for disclosure - I'm not interested in IVM at this point, ...but this is an excellent constructive idea!

Not sure why you are asking for a "pharmacy source." You just can't walk in and get drugs. I'm also not sure why you believe we would know a plethora of docs willing to prescribe, I would defer to those doing "research" on the matter.

However....I did bring this point up recently and someone responded with a online provider willing to do so....

See post #891 and go from there.

If you follow some of the references I posted above you will find the basis to their findings....

Lots of people finding ways to get a Human approved form it seems.

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Every single am/pm, doc in a box, urgent care clinic has at a minimum an LPN on staff that can write scripts. You don’t have to find an MD or DO.

A few quick phone calls would probably yield the answers people seek. In the alternative, people can keep eating horse wormer paste or drinking injectable meds.

My girlfriend had surgery last week. She was prescribed a couple bottles full of a couple different meds. The most expensive one was 62¢ for the script, including tax. Two $1 bills paid me out, and I got change. I’ve not purchased any human IVM lately, but I know what I pay for horse paste, and it ain’t all that cheap.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I will post this information again since this thread is getting long and has had a lot of BS bashing going on to fill it up. If you were to decide to use the 1.87% "Horse" paste available at most ranch and farm supplies (unless they are sold out,) with a price range usually between $7.50 to $10. It contains the number of dosages enough to cover 1250lbs divided by what ever your body weight is. The conversions have already been made with the 97.13% filler paste of items we consume in our standard everyday human foods as a carrier for the Ivermectin to make it easy to administer to animals. It is clearly marked in 250lb incriments with each selectable notch in 50 lb increments on the plunger for squeezing out in your horses tong or on a cracker. If your weight is in between the 50lb increments, a little can be scraped off and discarded for each dose that might be taken if desired. It seems 5-8 times the recommended dosage for your weight taken within a 24-48 hour time might cause adverse reactions in both animals and humans, showing it is very safe.

You can back figure and convert the math all you want. It is the same as recommended dosage and frequency of taking it on this site I-MASK+ Protocol - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance which I think is a good composite of all I have found. My Dr. can not prescribe Ivermectin in his corporate setting. I did not want to go Dr. shopping. After looking at all I could find that I thought was rational and talking with many of my rancher and farmer friends who have taken a lick of the paste for years as they have treated their animals and seeing how healthy they are, I decided to go that safe easy way. I am more than pleased with my results and wish I had found it earler. JMO Good luck to all of you and the decisions you make for your lives.

I might add that if the vaccine mandate gets down to me taking another shot, it will not happen. After having the real Covid very early on with a long recovery time and then taking the first shot about a year later put me down with the same symptoms which was destroying my life within 24 hours. I was sick again for 6 months that would not go away. I got at least 90% relief in less than 24 hours after taking one dose of "Horse" Ivermectin for my weight on a cracker. Others here continue to bash and name call me for my decision which is OK if you feel that radical. Sorry, but my decision was right for me. You go do what ever you want to do. It seems we are still a little bit allowed to do that, at least for now. Again JMO.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Operators Operating
Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you aren't getting the differences between a medicine meant for injection vs one meant for oral consumption. Namely, some meds that are meant to be injected aren't stable in the human digestive system, hence the injection. Drinking injectable meds is downright retarded.

• An adult drank an injectable ivermectin formulation intended for use in cattle in an attempt to prevent COVID-19 infection. This patient presented to a hospital with confusion, drowsiness, visual hallucinations, tachypnea, and tremors. The patient recovered after being hospitalized for nine days.
Where did I say anything about injectable vs oral? Let me know where I stated that at all please?

If you're going to quote me and then infer that I stated something different that what I said, you are part of the issue. Aight Holmes? Please don't.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where did I say anything about injectable vs oral? Let me know where I stated that at all please?

If you're going to quote me and then infer that I stated something different that what I said, you are part of the issue. Aight Holmes? Please don't.
You replied to my comment about the injectable animal IVM:
okcBob said:
That’s not relative to my post. What health professionals are recommending drinking the injectable animal serum? What dosage of the animal serum will give you the same dosage as the human pill version?
You have to do the dosage conversion. Not hard but need the given formulation and the recommended human dosage. We used to do this all the time in austere places when the only thing you can get is vet meds or human meds and have to treat animals.

Top Bottom