Vaccine Mandate

VarmintHunter59

Marksman
Reaction score
Not according to the statistics. The risk of any vaccine side effects far ought weighs the risk of getting covid.
It’s prob not prudent to make medical decisions based on politics.
But, you are following their statistics which now all point to the shining star called vaccine. Prior to this there was a lot of false pro vaccination propaganda. A large % of the covid deaths are not covid related.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not according to the statistics. The risk of any vaccine side effects far ought weighs the risk of getting covid.
It’s prob not prudent to make medical decisions based on politics.
Unfortunately health/medications/treatments are now political. Politicians connected to big pharma and governments playing such a large role in health decisions is uncomfortable for many people. I understand your official position but I also understand that someone could have trepidation when they see that it is political.

What do you think about the CDC saying the vax benefits wane over time? Should that not play into someone’s decision on whether to go down that road?

TANSTAAFL

Marksman
Reaction score
I was hoping some on you that believe in the vaccine and mandating it to everyone could help me understand something. If the vaccine is so great and wonderful why did Obiden exempt Congress and their staffers? I dont understand why if us common people are directed to get it but the politicians dont need it.
Please help me understand.View attachment 222624
The 100 Person Rule exempts them, no senators or congressmen employ over 100 people. What we really need to look at is the USPS and illegal immigrants (if the goal is truly to prevent Covid from spreading. However as politicians gain more power I suspect they will at some point have over 100 staffers...

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
The 100 Person Rule exempts them, no senators or congressmen employ over 100 people. What we really need to look at is the USPS and illegal immigrants (if the goal is truly to prevent Covid from spreading. However as politicians gain more power I suspect they will at some point have over 100 staffers...
Aren't they Federal employees?

TANSTAAFL

Marksman
Reaction score
The covid shot is not going to keep anyone from getting or transmitting the virus. It will lessen the severity of the impact of the virus on most people. That is beneficial to both the individual and society as a whole. Mandates are dumb, and in my HO they are counterproductive. The minute you tell someone they have to do something their resolve to not do that becomes a point of contention that a lot of people would be willing to die for if they believe the circumstances required it.

This **** is incredibly contagious. It seems like it gets more contagious every time it mutates. I'm not a doctor or an epidemiologist , but I believe it's feasible to expect that almost 100% of the population will at some point be exposed to this virus. It has a survival rate of around 99.8% if the numbers I keep hearing are correct. There are ~340 million people in the US, give or take a couple or 10 million that aren't supposed to be here. Do the math on that right quick. That is a whole bunch of dead people. Around 6,800,000 dead Americans is a whole bunch of dead Americans, even if it is just .02% of the population, it's still a really big number. ,
What is disturbing is that they are recommending teenagers and younger should get the vaccine, teenage boys are six times more likely to get heart problems as a side effect of taking the vaccine instead of just getting the CCP virus. Children IMHO should not get vaccinated. They are less likely to pass on the virus and much less likely to get extremely sick from the virus. Natural Immunity has been shown as much more effective, rather have the virus as a child then be very sick as an adult.

TANSTAAFL

Marksman
Reaction score
Aren't they Federal employees?
This is what also disturbs me about our 24/7 news cycle. No one asks the question. I suspect not, since each congresscritter chooses their own people. I would suspect that they are 1099 employees. This keeps them out of the loop on a lot of laws that they come up with and impose upon us. Also each staffer appears to be hand picked by the politician. Assuming they are not 1099 employees they may be covered under federal benefits. I wish I had the time to look it up.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
This is what also disturbs me about our 24/7 news cycle. No one asks the question. I suspect not, since each congresscritter chooses their own people. I would suspect that they are 1099 employees. This keeps them out of the loop on a lot of laws that they come up with and impose upon us. Also each staffer appears to be hand picked by the politician. Assuming they are not 1099 employees they may be covered under federal benefits. I wish I had the time to look it up.
Politicians and legislative staff, civil servants and members of the armed forces are all considered federal employees. Working in Our Federal Government • Go Government.

Top Bottom