Vacuum sealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a VacMaster Pro that has been awesome. Big fan of Vacuum Sealers Unlimited for any supplies. Been thinking about getting a chamber sealer, just haven't dropped the money on one. It would be nice to easily seal liquids though...

That's who I bought mine from as well as all my supplies for it. A good solid company.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't need to spend $300 plus, but don't get one of those cheap sealers like they sell at Walmart. I use mine not just for food but also for stuff that I want to keep preserved/dry. Ammo, passport, tools, you name it.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a chamber vac to get around this issue. I can seal bags of liquids. It is an expensive machine and very heavy but on the upside the bags for this type sealer aren't grooved and you can buy in bulk MUCH cheaper than the grooved bags.

I'm thinking in taking the plunge and buy a chamber vacuum. Just curious as to which one you got and a quick review?

Thanks

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a vacuum sealer a lot, I do want to get a chamber vac though. However, with just the Food Saver brand, like what I have, you can easily lose a seal when vac'n wet stuff. I wrap those items in Press-n-Seal first and then vac it - that works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom