Vandalism suspect who targeted veterans, active military members arrested by Tulsa police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyne ever watched old news reels of the Nazi Brown Shirts intemidation tactics that helped the Nazi's gain power in Germany? Does what is happening in politics here, and now, look at all familiar? I have been threatened three times in the Tulsa area for having a Trump bumper sticker on my car, had Trump Campaign signs taken from my yard, harrased for having a Trump Flag on my flag pole, I would not DARE drive that car to heavelly left wing areas, of MY OWN COUNTRY! If that is not intimidation what would you call it? Are WE even afraid to talk about this? iS that AMAZING OR WHAT?

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyne ever watched old news reels of the Nazi Brown Shirts intemidation tactics that helped the Nazi's gain power in Germany? Does what is happening in politics here, and now, look at all familiar? I have been threatened three times in the Tulsa area for having a Trump bumper sticker on my car, had Trump Campaign signs taken from my yard, harrased for having a Trump Flag on my flag pole, I would not DARE drive that car to heavelly left wing areas, of MY OWN COUNTRY! If that is not intimidation what would you call it? Are WE even afraid to talk about this? iS that AMAZING OR WHAT?
Folks don’t like Trump. And with the amount of aggressively angry Trump supporters it’s like continually flipping them off. Would you walk through the streets like John McClane in Die Hard 3?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what propaganda can do. I guess the EVIL VACCINATED are the new bad guys? I watched an interesting documentary lately, about Japanese Kamikaze troops in WW2. Japans propaganda naturally made these guys into heroes, but when we occupied Japan our propaganda people started trying to change this image! They started portraying the kamikaze troops as CRAZY, NUT CASES! According to this program, in the 7 years the US occupied Japan, the Japanese people had completely changed their opinion of kamikaze from hero's, to be worshiped, to nut case idiots, to be ridiculed! If this is true, and not just more propaganda, that seems amazing to me that propaganda could be that powerful! I'm NOT defending Japan during WW2, in fact they were 100 times worse than the Nazis, and did some of the worst atrocities ever commented by the human race, to POW's and Civilians alike! I have never been to japan, but have been around Japinese tourest several other places! They are without doubt the rudest, most superior acting, bunch of JERKS, I have ever witnessed!

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this guy will be back on the streets in no time doing the same thing. There are millions and millions of people being imported to this country who are a parasite on the system and will add no value to the system, only take from it. This includes, policing, medical, education, etc. This is going to cost society immensely. People have no idea of what’s coming.

he's just an innocent victim of racism bro. probably the future head of the VA in Biden's 2nd term.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks don’t like Trump. And with the amount of aggressively angry Trump supporters it’s like continually flipping them off. Would you walk through the streets like John McClane in Die Hard. ..................You my friend watch too many movies! Come out in the light of day, and see for yourself waht is actually going on, you will like it if you try and think for yourself!

Latest posts

Top Bottom