Vaping not good it seems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's what I know about vaping:

This one time on live Pd a fella who was bein detained at a traffic stop said he participated in vaping competitions. Yeah like who could blow the biggest cloud or something.
Ok, that's about the extent of my knowledge. Y'all carry on.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get out there and bust a few Juicy Mad Clouds before it's too late!

Hell yeah! If filling your lungs with illicit black market THC vaptasia is cool, consider me Miles Davis

gplo3skb4em31.jpg

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he shouldn't have used those THC pods that the guy on the street was selling.

Or maybe the THC pods are just an excuse to disguise that vaping can be bad for your health. A lot of people having issues never used THC pods or any other from a less than reputable dealer.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or maybe the THC pods are just an excuse to disguise that vaping can be bad for your health. A lot of people having issues never used THC pods or any other from a less than reputable dealer.

Yeah, and I've never used weed myself. See how easy that is? Believe what you want, but when most of these people are admitting to using THC pods and those pods were found to have vitamin e acetate, that is pretty much a smoking gun as to what is causing this recent epidemic.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, and I've never used weed myself. See how easy that is? Believe what you want, but when most of these people are admitting to using THC pods and those pods were found to have vitamin e acetate, that is pretty much a smoking gun as to what is causing this recent epidemic.

And yet doctors studying the problem insist there is no one thing to blame. You can believe what YOU want, but I bought all mine from a local vape shop and of the couple other people I know with problems docs say was caused by vaping, neither used THC in any way shape or form. Now one did have lung issues before vaping but his doc said vaping made it much worse.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And yet doctors studying the problem insist there is no one thing to blame. You can believe what YOU want, but I bought all mine from a local vape shop and of the couple other people I know with problems docs say was caused by vaping, neither used THC in any way shape or form. Now one did have lung issues before vaping but his doc said vaping made it much worse.

And I know many people who have been vaping a long time, myself included (8 years, since July 29, 2011), that have had 0 issues. In fact my lungs are now as clear as before I started smoking. I'm also very active in the vaping community here in Tulsa and I've not heard of one other person who has had issues except a few people who have allergies to propylene glycol (usually makes them cough excessively or get really bad headaches). But that last is known allergy. Hell, the health ministry in the UK is behind vaping so much they even have vape shops in several of the hospitals. Yes, they have regulations over there, but nothing like here where the regulations will kill the whole industry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom