Vaping not good it seems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question for those defending the safety of vaping and the purity of the ingredients in the "juice".

How do you know what is in the juice? Do you know where your juice is made and who makes it? Does the FDA or any independent agency verify the contents and inspect it on a recurring basis?

Do you really know or are are you trusting the word of the manufacturer and the guy selling it to you over the counter?

I have had this same question for those using the "miracle" CBD oil. Some of them point to their supplier saying they have documentation, but I've seen some of the the unscrupulous people in the industry and those selling some of these things - let's just say I don't have a lot of faith and trust in SOME of them. I guess you could say I have a bit of a skeptical nature. I dunno.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, believe whatever you want. I'll take the many other studies that prove otherwise, as does the entire UK medical field.
I think your right and the reason I think that is because we are just seeing this...when did TCH vapes become available? Last year.
No one had issues with the other vapes - which are used about 10x more each day that a THC vape. For those that dont know, a nicotine vape has to be hit often and all day to satisfy the nicotine addition. The THC vape might get hit once or twice once a day or 2 times a day.
If the nicotine vapes were also a problem, you would have seen this issue many years ago.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did they let you take any videos or photos when you toured the lab? That would be interesting to see.

The owner of the store I first started with has been to their lab a few times. I believe its equivalent to a ISO 3 clean room. And yes, I've seen pictures of him getting air washed and sanitized, getting in the self inclosed suit, getting sanitized again, then finally getting to entire the lab.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More than the liquid being vaporized, the heating elements and the heavy metals they contain and release would be my larger concern with the long term use of vaporizers: https://www.jhsph.edu/news/news-rel...toxic-metals-found-in-e-cigarette-vapors.html

That study was debunked. They basically held down the firing button for way too long, this vaporized all the liquid from wicking material, fried the first layer of the wick and allowed the metal to get cherry hot. This caused the release of the metals. When used properly the heat energy is transferred from the metal to the wick which vaporizes the liquid. Short bursts of this allows ample time for the liquid to rewick from either the tank or juice well. The heating element never gets hot enough to cause metal flaking.

This is the same problem with the formaldehyde scare, the scientists doing that study didn't know how to use an ecig and basically burned the crap out of the wicks in the atomizer, causing the release of large amounts of formaldehyde. This was proven to be an error on their part in two or three subsequent studies. When used properly the vapor has very minute amount of particles that can be considered dangerous. Often times in amounts lower than the surrounding air.

Latest posts

Top Bottom