Vaping not good it seems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The scientists don't know how to work it. Fortunately, most vapers are smarter than scientists, and won't make the same mistakes.
We could even have places for the vapers to train before they're licensed.
Vape On!

Actually, its quite intuitive. It's what we call a dry hit and it is not fun. You stop immediately and look to see why the wick is not wicking. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (pun intended) to figure it out IF you are using the device. If you're just sitting there looking at it you would have no clue.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
vaping.jpg

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I saw something on the news yesterday about Trump trying to ban flavored vaping liquids from sale nationwide?? I dunno... wouldn't surprise me, though, from our Overreactor-In-Chief.

I think it's a reasonable ban. We've got 4th grade elementary kids out here that are getting caught vaping in the bathrooms at school. Maybe we should wait until it creeps into kindergarten.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda surprised this thread hasn't lit up. Considering all the talk in the news the last couple days. Sounds like Mrs. Trump is on the don't vape train. So that is more powerful than just about any lobby or congress.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's a reasonable ban. We've got 4th grade elementary kids out here that are getting caught vaping in the bathrooms at school. Maybe we should wait until it creeps into kindergarten.

Same rationale as banning guns. If the evidence is there (which it isn't), then we should take some steps. No way in hell Trump has enough information at hand to ban from the marketplace this entire class of product for everyone, everywhere.

But the truth is, facts never stop Trump from overreacting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom