Vaping vs Smoking: The myths, the facts, and the controversies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess we should thank smokers. The cigarette tax is supplementing the $6000.00 a year pay increase for teacher's.
So if everyone quit smoking and that pay raise is taken away because the tax revenues from cigarettes is no longer available how would they supplement it, when they could not do it without it to begin with. HMMMMM, So maybe we should thank a smoker for helping out.
Notice they never increase the tax on alcohol to help pay for anything. Why is that?
So to all the persons that smoke i say thank you, my daughter appreciates the pay raise you are helping to make possible.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked with 5 guys that all smoked.Vaping became popular so they all tried it along with the e cigarettes on occasion.3 years later none of them are still vaping or using e cigarettes and they smoke more now than they did before the vaping and e cigs.If you are vaping then you still have nicotine in your system.People think if you just have a little nicotine then it is ok, so just a little more won't hurt.Cold turkey is hard as hell and there are withdrawls but I knew on a certain day that was the last cigarette I would smoke.Its been 18 years so at least it worked for me.

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started vaping 6 years ago just so I wouldn’t have to go outside or crack the car window in bad weather. I got to liking the taste of vaping so much better than cigarettes that I just quit smoking. It even seems strange now to think I used to smoke a pack a day or more and that I had a tv and computer in the garage so I could smoke all evening. Don’t feel bad about not smoking, you will still spend that money on something that is over taxed. That’s got me thinking I want a silencer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What chemicals are added to Cigarettes depends on the Brand
Nicotine and other chemicals are added to Vape depending on Brand.
Its the other chemicals that cause the problems not the Nicotine.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My father smoked all the time my brother and I were growing up, and strangely neither of us have ever smoked. My dad had no problems from smoking as far as we can tell. All that to say, I have no ill things to say about folks that do smoke or vape, other than just to say,

Please don't hang it around your neck like a pacifier.! At least don't do it while open carrying. Bad image...

Latest posts

Top Bottom