Varget

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the last 12 months, I've scored: 8lbs H100V for $220, 8lbs IMR-4064 for $275, 8lbs of IMR-4955 for $240, 8lbs of Magpro for $240, and 8lbs of Shooters World Long Rifle for $116! Primers are a different issue...I’ve had less luck in that department, but had a good stockpile.

The deals (or non-ripoffs I should say) are out there, you just have to be patient and buy stuff before you REALLY need it. Spending a butt-ton (scientific unit of measure) of time searching the internet helps too.

As long as there are dudes who get frantic and willingly spend 2x the going rate (or more), we're going to have prices higher than giraffe pu$$y. Wait it out, shoot something else. If you only had the foresight to buy an extra 20 rounds of .30-06 two yeas ago at Wal-Mart because the cost of a carton of Marlboro reds went through the roof...then I don't know what to say about your priorities.

I only had a few thousand 22LR in 2012, and cut back my shooting rimfires for several years after that last crunch. By 2016 I was buying 5,250 round cases for $215 shipped to my door. I made myself poor for a few months when prices dropped to that point again.

Best of luck to all in their searches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom