Vatican Priest hosts Drug fueled gay orgy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually when a preacher (Methodist,Baptist or Presbyterian) is caught doing something sexual, its generally a hetrosexual act and close to and adult.With the Catholics many times its a homosexual act with a minor.I doubt God likes either one, but taking advantage of children should definitely have a higher degree of punishment.

Bowler7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a Protestant and more specifically one of the many branches of baptists(we don't speak to each other in the liquor store) I often think of my favorite Old Testament figure King David. It doesn't get much worse than taking one of you soldiers wives and then leaving him in the hottest part of the fight to die alone to cover it up. Yet it's said of him that he was a man after Gods own heart. If he could be forgiven for that then there's probably a good chance you can be forgiven for about anything. Don't forget he was punished for that severely. Don't really think it matters what the sign over the door of your church reads we all have our own demons to deal with. Yes one can be forgiven but there's usually consequences to deal with somewhere down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom