Vatican Priest hosts Drug fueled gay orgy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few? Yes, compared to the total set of Catholics in the US, much less around the world. How about a ratio of lawyers involved in corruption, or plumbers convicted of drunk driving, or any other group of people. Because people, in general, have very little self control, it is just too easy to judge some that sins differently than I do.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread just brought back on old memory. When I sold cars a long time ago there was this stereotype about rats (folks with bad credit). Preachers, plumbers, police. If any one of those three occupations came up in the process, it truly let the air out of you because it was generally true.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
They aren't different from normal. The headline could more accurately be "Catholic priests caught being normal men"
I just need to clear this up in my mind, a drug fueled gay sex party is something that normal men do in your world? Or, are you saying that normal men have moral issues and priest are no different?

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never understood the need for an organized church.

You don't need an organization to tell you how to believe in or worship God.
Because organized is always better than disorganized.

How do you think the scriptures, letters and stories survived thru the ages, long enough to be compiled into the bible and make its way to you and your relatives? It wasn't thru disorganization..

You would probably change tunes if you were a 1st or 2nd century Christian looking for a place to worship without persecution, especially when the powers that be see you as Lion food..:shocked:

I just need to clear this up in my mind, a drug fueled gay sex party is something that normal men do in your world?
I've heard stories about Yukon....

Last edited:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just need to clear this up in my mind, a drug fueled gay sex party is something that normal men do in your world? Or, are you saying that normal men have moral issues and priest are no different?
Hey, we had a deal. What happened at that drug-fueled gay-sex party, stays at that drug-fueled gay-sex party.
Sorry, but the world needs to know. Yukon has a history of turning somewhat decent people queer...

2358725.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom