Vatican Priest hosts Drug fueled gay orgy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jesus comes up on a woman being stoned for being a prostitute.
He gets between the stone throwers and the woman, saying "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
From the back of the crowd an old, bowed over lady shuffles forward, picks up the biggest stone and crushes the head of the prostitute.
Jesus said, "Mom, sometimes you really piss me off!"

That's all I got this morning.:bolt:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jesus comes up on a woman being stoned for being a prostitute.
He gets between the stone throwers and the woman, saying "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
From the back of the crowd an old, bowed over lady shuffles forward, picks up the biggest stone and crushes the head of the prostitute.
Jesus said, "Mom, sometimes you really piss me off!"

That's all I got this morning.:bolt:

You will burn - new call sign = crispy critter.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They aren't different from normal. The headline could more accurately be "Catholic priests caught being normal men"

You are correct they are normal men, I.e. weak and tending toward sin, but they have committed to a better way and in a very public way so their fall, when it happens, is especially visible. But they are also to repent and seek forgiveness.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct they are normal men, I.e. weak and tending toward sin, but they have committed to a better way and in a very public way so their fall, when it happens, is especially visible. But they are also to repent and seek forgiveness.

Nah, neither enjoying intoxication nor love-making with consenting adults is sin or abnormal, but criminalizing either definitely is.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'm not sure of the "better" part but YMMV. I'm not sure about the "visible" part either, as they have a history of making sure the really nasty "sins" like child molestation, were swept under the rug.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This article was in the NY Times back in 2002. It cites data from several sources. One of these is Father Cozzens, who wrote several books on the Catholic church and the priesthood. He estimated (then) that over 50% of priests were homosexuals. I believe the number is even higher at the rank and file level, and I also believe that the majority of Vatican officials, priests, and cardinals are homosexual.

SCANDALS IN THE CHURCH: THE SEXUALITY ISSUE; Homosexuality in Priesthood Is Under Increasing Scrutiny

Look at these quotes from the article:

- Eugene Kennedy, an emeritus professor of psychology at Loyola University of America, said that in the last 15 years American bishops had asked him more than once to conduct a study of priests' sexuality, but that other bishops had quashed the idea.

- The problem arises, they say, when sexually stunted and inexperienced young men are recruited into an institution in which sex is taboo, incubated in the all-male hothouse called a seminary, and then are deposited into a lonely occupation where a good part of their human contact is with young boys.

- ''So many of the priests are psychosexually immature, it makes them more vulnerable to taking advantage of, or falling in love with, if you will, age-inappropriate people,'' said A. W. Richard Sipe, a psychotherapist and former Benedictine monk who has written several books about priests and sexuality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom