Vehicle Detailing storage/organizing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m tired of having all my car wash/wax stuff in a corner of the garage in a 5 gal with dead bugs and spider webs etc.
anyone have ideas? Photos of what they did? I’m thinking a Rubbermaid cart would work well.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I take mine to Mr Kleen of 71st and Sheridan. They do a damn good job cheap. Last time I just did the mini custom. Everything except shampooing the upholstery and it was $40. Looks brand new!

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too keep my wash stuff in a 5 gal. plastic bucket in the garage with assorted bugs, but I just rinse them off before I wash a car. I keep all waxes & polishes in the house to prevent them from being subjected to extreme temps. It’s been many years since I paid to have a vehicle washed or detailed - not only do I save money by doing it myself, but I get some much needed exercise in the process. Not to mention no one’s going to wash & detail my vehicles to the standard I will myself. Bought a used Rug Doctor machine a few years ago to do interior carpets & seats, also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom