Vehicle injures 25 L.A. County sheriff’s recruits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nilesg75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This had to be on purpose, right? 😡

LINK

A 22-year-old man from nearby Diamond Bar was detained at the scene as the California Highway Patrol investigates, authorities said. He passed a field sobriety test and blew a 0.0 in his blood alcohol check, Sheriff Alex Villanueva said.

"So the cause of the accident, motive, anything, is unknown at this time," Villanueva told reporters. "And now we're just facing some life-altering injuries."

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
California officials identify driver who hit 25 law enforcement ...
The cadets were in the prime of their life and this clown apparently deliberately ran them down. I don't know what possesses a person to do this to another, why? What did he have to gain? He ruined many lives and I suspect that the cadets that weren't injured would like to speak privately with him.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this on the news.
What possesses someone to do something like this?
We have entered a climate of dehumanizing the opposition on a variety of issues. Making the cops look like jackboot Nazi's that dont have families that love them or unvax'd people that are only avoiding the jab so they can kill as many people as possible, or MAGA people that are just trying to find ways to get in the government so they can put nonconsensual babies in the women to carry to term and mass murder minorities. When there is this much putrid language being used to describe people we disagree with, some susceptible folks decide it is up to them to finally act to "save" us all or to make a rally cry for their cause.

If a person's only connection to the people outside their home was what they saw on the news and their social media feeds, it would be easy to believe we were at end of times and it was their last chance to make a stand and fight back. Our society is ill and I am not sure it is going to get better any time soon.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion, it’s just yet another mentally ill left wing radical gone off the rails. I‘m not even sure why stuff like this really surprises people anymore, because it ain’t the first time and dang sure ain’t going to be the last. :censored:

nilesg75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have entered a climate of dehumanizing the opposition on a variety of issues. Making the cops look like jackboot Nazi's that dont have families that love them or unvax'd people that are only avoiding the jab so they can kill as many people as possible, or MAGA people that are just trying to find ways to get in the government so they can put nonconsensual babies in the women to carry to term and mass murder minorities. When there is this much putrid language being used to describe people we disagree with, some susceptible folks decide it is up to them to finally act to "save" us all or to make a rally cry for their cause.

If a person's only connection to the people outside their home was what they saw on the news and their social media feeds, it would be easy to believe we were at end of times and it was their last chance to make a stand and fight back. Our society is ill and I am not sure it is going to get better any time soon.
Yeah, social media is rotting us from the inside out. Our youth have no perspective of life before smartphones, or context of history, or nuanced understanding in social and political discussions.

Of course, social media isn't real life, but imprint its daily influence on young minds (and even adults), hypnotize an entire generation on platforms/technology our brains probably weren't wired to harmonize with, and you get the kind of blabbering nonsense and mental illness we see on every screen and device we put our hands on.

Thanks, unholy algorithms...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of social media, why haven’t the media reported on Gutierrez’s social media accounts and posts? Anyone believe a 22 year old in LA doesn’t post on social media? Yeah, me neither. :rolleyes2

nilesg75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of social media, why haven’t the media reported on Gutierrez’s social media accounts and posts? Anyone believe a 22 year old in LA doesn’t post on social media? Yeah, me neither. :rolleyes2
Yes, it's unlikely he fits the narrative. If he were right-of-center, the coverage would be completely different and on a much greater scale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom