Vehicle storage options..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfkpr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So anyone who carries, eventually arrives at locations where the weapon must be left in the vehicle. You can just drop it in the console and hope you never get broken into. You can spend 300$ on the “ “ consolevault”.. but i recently discovered this- not perfect, but also only like 10$ for the basic size. It has key lock, pretty heavy steel cable to attach it to a seat bracket or other place.. with heavy tools they could get it open.

Attachments

• 640326EE-F566-4A7B-BA1B-8A3162B5C120.jpeg
    640326EE-F566-4A7B-BA1B-8A3162B5C120.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've actually been wondering what those of you who have "Truck guns" do since most truck guns I see talked about are long guns.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vice grips with a rear cutter tooth can cut cable very easily.
Box is gone.

Diaper bag with dirty and clean written on it with diapers in it and wrap one in a walmart sack to simulate a dirty diaper
You are correct about cuttings the cable. much better to get a safe that has bottom bolts and bolting it to the floor or heavy cables/chains.

busterheiney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct about cuttings the cable. much better to get a safe that has bottom bolts and bolting it to the floor or heavy cables/chains.

Bolting it down would mean having to give yourself easier access to it since it's immobile. I wouldn't want to put it where it would be in plain view. Maybe bolt it inside a center console or on the wall behind the back seat?

Latest posts

Top Bottom