Velocity AR Triggers ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one of their 4-lb DIT kits, with a straight trigger. For the money, it was a nice unit, but nothing to get all excited about. Watch for sales - I think I got mine with a bit of a discount, but I can’t recall exactly how much.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I found them on sale for $135 with free shipping. I haven't searched to see if I might beat that price. I haven't touched the triggers on my AR's, but I really hate them. I don't shoot them much, or I would have already done something. Thought about doing the "fifty cent trigger job," but haven't done anything yet.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I found them on sale for $135 with free shipping. I haven't searched to see if I might beat that price. I haven't touched the triggers on my AR's, but I really hate them. I don't shoot them much, or I would have already done something. Thought about doing the "fifty cent trigger job," but haven't done anything yet.
I have a couple of the 50 cent trigger jobs hanging on the peg board in the shop from Jo Bobs.
If you want one, send me a pm. If you want a real trigger, I have a Timney drop in straight trigger, that I'd sell to you for distributer price and a meet up at Greasy Steves for some calf nuts, my tab.

Latest posts

Top Bottom