Venom 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Anybody shoot any of this? I like to keep an eye on ammo prices in stores and this is so far the cheapest brass cased 9mm I’ve found. $14.99/50

(Does not count online)

I most likely won’t buy any unless it’s just to try out. I found out it’s Turkish and some people have some failures with it but didn’t know what OSA thought about it.

2230928B-D849-4A22-8EFF-0AF51DE4DFFF.jpeg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody shoot any of this? I like to keep an eye on ammo prices in stores and this is so far the cheapest brass cased 9mm I’ve found. $14.99/50

(Does not count online)

I most likely won’t buy any unless it’s just to try out. I found out it’s Turkish and some people have some failures with it but didn’t know what OSA thought about it.

View attachment 314780
Never heard of it. I think I would try it for that price.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
$15/50 is what, 33¢ per?

A primer is a dime, buy a bullet - another dime or so. 4 or 5¢ worth of powder.

It'll cost about 25 or 26¢ per to load it yourself, if you want fmj.

What's your time worth?

I like to buy a little bit of factory and/or remanufactured 9mm if the price is right so I don’t have to use up all of my components.

Then later on if it gets real bad then I still have a good stash of components to make ammo.

I do reload to replace what I shoot currently.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like to buy a little bit of factory and/or remanufactured 9mm if the price is right so I don’t have to use up all of my components.

Then later on if it gets real bad then I still have a good stash of components to make ammo.

I do reload to replace what I shoot currently.
I understand. I've been handloading for 35 years, but if a person looked around here they may find a case or 3 of factory 9mm.

It never hurts to be prepared.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot about half a case so far with no failures I can recall. Good brass for reloading. I shoot it thru star bm's and it does well. Likes 124 gr best

Latest posts

Top Bottom