Vertical Barrel Smokers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buddy that has one, as mentioned above his is hard to manage the temp on. He's not very fond of it, and it now sits in a corner.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like my Bradley but it's electric and will get some flak from those die hard smokers! I really like the set and forget. It does have some hot spots but they're manageable. Never seen a barrel smoker like those pictured.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up an Oklahoma Joe's Bronco about a year ago and love it. Holds temp like nothing I've previously had. Will be doing the turkey in it this year.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This really yours? Lol

Actual photo of my back porch. Holds at a steady 215*. Top drawer has a rack for the meat. Middle drawer has a stainless bowl for liquids. Bottom drawer has a stainless steel colander for the lump charcoal and smoking chips. When it has cooled off, just dump the colander and it's ready to go again......no messy cleanup required! I think I have $10 invested in the whole thing. Found the filing cabinet on 'big trash day'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom