Very telling graphics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpeg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah they are all funny. Just noticed something though and who knows if I am right or not but the bottom one posted by Old Phart shows a whole lot more people than the OP's picture. Wonder if the picture the Dumpstercrats are pushing is from either a while before or after the actual inauguration? I know it's taken from a different angle but I also wouldn't put it above them to do just that.

The other thing I have to think about is they post "ridership" on the mass transit system to judge how many people showed up. I have to think that MAYBE the numbers were higher during Obummer's due to the fact that a lot of them can't afford vehicles and lower since more Trump voters likely can and drove if they wanted to go see.

Pinkpantywearer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah they are all funny. Just noticed something though and who knows if I am right or not but the bottom one posted by Old Phart shows a whole lot more people than the OP's picture. Wonder if the picture the Dumpstercrats are pushing is from either a while before or after the actual inauguration? I know it's taken from a different angle but I also wouldn't put it above them to do just that.

The other thing I have to think about is they post "ridership" on the mass transit system to judge how many people showed up. I have to think that MAYBE the numbers were higher during Obummer's due to the fact that a lot of them can't afford vehicles and lower since more Trump voters likely can and drove if they wanted to go see.

Trump got butt hurt because there wasnt as any people at his innaguration as their was Obama's guess what, who cares be happy you won you are President go forth and do great things. You are correct about the public transportation during the 2009 innaguration it was swamped.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what the ratio is of Republicans who own or provide their own mode of transportation or used taxi's vs Democrats who might be more dependent on "public" transportation in that area? I realize there would be an overlap, but I wonder just how much? I guess I do not trust data put out by many organizations that can be munipulated.

Even in Tulsa, there would be a ratio. I know many in my rural area that are on welfare that do not have a car. Stolen vehicles should be left out of the count.

Latest posts

Top Bottom