Very telling graphics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama's crowd was bigger because;
A. Democrats bussed in thousands to make it big.
B. Probably every African American within 50 miles showed up.
c. Trumpsters Have jobs and had to work.

Pinkpantywearer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Obama's crowd was bigger because;
A. Democrats bussed in thousands to make it big.
B. Probably every African American within 50 miles showed up.
c. Trumpsters Have jobs and had to work.

It was every African American within 1000 miles they interviewed people bused in from Detroit and Chicago. But does it matter is Obama had a bigger group of course not I promise you Tom Brady isn't giving back the Super Bowl ring because it won it in overtime a win is a win

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump got butt hurt because there wasnt as any people at his innaguration as their was Obama's guess what, who cares be happy you won you are President go forth and do great things. You are correct about the public transportation during the 2009 innaguration it was swamped.

It's a lie that O's crowd was bigger, based on photos of Trump's crowds taken 3 hours before the inauguration.

Trump's crowd was actually massive.
Trumps complaint was the media lied about it not that Obamas crowd was bigger. they posted pictures taken 3 hours before Trumps started. pics showing the real crowd prove he had as many if not more than Odumbo

Pinkpantywearer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Trumps complaint was the media lied about it not that Obamas crowd was bigger. they posted pictures taken 3 hours before Trumps started. pics showing the real crowd prove he had as many if not more than Odumbo

I will not speak on if he had more or not I suspect no though I think I was believed that as many as 1.1 million people at President obamas inauguration. It still doesn't matter here is the reality does having the most popular person mean that they are the best or most liked of course not. Let's look at 9/11 if you could have W at the helm or Gore who do you choose it should be Bush all the way even though Bush was not liked or thought very well of. Thomas Jefferson stated "the presidency can not be a popularity contest it must be about the best candidate as soon as we make ur about the whims of the majority we will cease getting the most qualified candidates.

Pinkpantywearer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I agree the crowd size is immaterial, I think it worthy to note the protestors actively preventing attendance to the recent event.

Coordinated? Of course not you now you are just spreading conspiracy rumors. These were all organic and grass roots you need to stop being mean to liberals. As John Denver says plant a liberal today and a liberal tomorrow for all of us to share.

Nahh.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom