Veteran's Day - Post up your Pic in Uniform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, how on earth did you score that?

Made me think "blink twice if you're being held against your will..." :D

My personal thanks to you and everyone that is serving or has served in the military. :drunk2:

I agree with you Mac, he done purty good. And thanks to you for the kind words. You know, service in the U.S. Military is often as hard on the families at home as on the people who are deployed. I know that back during the first gulf war, my wife (now ex-wife) found it to be hard and had a lot of hard times. I think an awful lot of hard times, even more than I expected. I guess she didn't wanna get outta practice or something.

Gone_fishn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DC29EC8B-3A38-4B9F-8946-F91F4DB9F2DB.jpeg I’d like to put one up of my son. He just got out of basic training last month and is at Fort Sill for a few more weeks. Don’t know yet where he’ll go from there.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was never in the military so I don't have a pic of myself. But I just wanted to shout out that my niece, who joined the navy fresh out of high school this past summer is coming home this weekend!!! :woohoo1: So we are having Thanksgiving, Christmas and her birthday (she was born in January) all this weekend.

I can hardly wait to see her! :w000t:

Latest posts

Top Bottom