Veterinarian recommendations Tulsa/BA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like to find a new vet clinic in south Tulsa / BA with at least two vets on staff, where the vets are good (of course) and who actually listen to their clients’ owners describing their pets’ ailments. This would be for dogs. Any recommendations? I’ve heard that Riverside charges an arm and a leg relative to the level of service they provide, so anyone besides them?

Babbie

New to the site!
Reaction score
After a $300 charge for a well cat checkup for my cat who has a medical condition called mega colon which included an x-ray for, I don’t know what purpose, the cat was doing fine, I left a message yesterday early morning to have Dr. Laisney email to me a prescription for my cat’s high fiber diet. She was to call in the prescription to Chewy a week ago but Chewy is out of stock now. Chewy does not indicate that a prescription was ever called in. Anyway, Dr Laisney was in the office this morning but did not write the prescription. I am told that the other vets in the Rivertrail office will not write the prescription, they won’t call Dr. Laisney at home and I’m running out of the food. Without it my cat cannot pass her stool and she shreaks in pain. I just pray I can get the prescription out of them before I run out of the food. I may have to subject my cat to a vet visit somewhere else and she pants when at the vet, she is gets very frightened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom