Vets Texas Roadhouse free lunch.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any chain (franchised or not) will vary according to local management, so a blanket statement saying "they're all great" or "they're all terrible" will not necessarily be accurate.

Just my 2¢ ... :drunk2:

Agreed. Largely, a lot depends on the cook on duty.

Also, management can be a factor. We ate at a restaurant in north OKC, and all the food was extra salty. I mentioned it to the manager and cautioned him for folks on sodium free diets, and he just shrugged. No mention even of "looking into it."

rivers666

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ribcrib in Yukon is advertising a free meal for vets on the 11th, I don't remember what the offer was but it sounded ok.

also in case you didn't know toby keiths restaurant in bricktown gives out one free meal to vets, it was just a cheese burger but it was good. that is as far as I remember a one and done deal and you need some kind of military ID

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Free lunch Monday at Texas Roadhouse. Chose from 10 meals.

• 6 oz. Sirloin Steak (with your choice of two sides)
  • Single Grilled Pork Chop (with your choice of two sides)
  • Pulled Pork Dinner (with your choice of two sides)
  • Country Fried Chicken (with your choice of two sides)
  • Country Fried Sirloin (with your choice of two sides)
  • All-American Cheeseburger (with steak fries)
  • BBQ Chicken Sandwich (with steak fries)
  • Pulled Pork Sandwich (with steak fries)
  • Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Chicken Critter Salad

Eligible customers can take advantage of Texas Roadhouse's Veterans Day free meal only if they bring a military ID card, Veterans Affairs card, or Discharge papers.

CHenry, we already know you think it is garbage. :P

Will post more as I see them.
Thanks for the heads up RickN

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ribcrib in Yukon is advertising a free meal for vets on the 11th, I don't remember what the offer was but it sounded ok.

also in case you didn't know toby keiths restaurant in bricktown gives out one free meal to vets, it was just a cheese burger but it was good. that is as far as I remember a one and done deal and you need some kind of military ID

So, I take it that one's driver's license with a notation that one is a veteran isn't enough for one to qualify for the free meal?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Golden Corral could have the best management in the world, it won't change the fact that most of their food comes from a bag out of the freezer and they use low quality meat.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this talk about furs and gc really show the age demographic on this thread. :) I'm a fan of Texas roadhouse and if I go to a steak place it is my gt. The steak kabob is a winner.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
veterans day.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

833c49eb0a6351b0e2c38992b6e11746.jpg

This is the rib crib in Ponca.

Latest posts

Top Bottom