Vibrating case cleaner media.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like everytime I have a 50/50 chance of being right, 100% of the time I'm wrong. I'm just that good! :rollingla

I have just used corncob with NuFinish for a long time, but once I found the fine crushed at Jerry's, I tried that. I had been picking the flash holes out by hand, but didn't have to with the fine crush. And I got a mixture of corncob and crushed walnut and it works great.
Aries,
I thought I had the franchise on being wrong 100% of the time, but I guess we'll let it slide this time :thumb:

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tnx boys for all the info!

Got some corn cobb, some walnut shells and some Nu Finish. Ran one batch with cobbs and Nu Finish. Came out great!

Do have one more question: Do you add the Nu Finish every batch, or is it good for several runs?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Got some corn cobb, some walnut shells and some Nu Finish. Ran one batch with cobbs and Nu Finish. Came out great!

Do have one more question: Do you add the Nu Finish every batch, or is it good for several runs?
It's good for several batches. If the brass starts looking less shiny you can add a little more, but you may not need to add more until you switch out the media.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

After adding the nufinish (I use turtle wax, works the same) be sure to run the vibratory polisher for about 30 minutes with the lid off before adding brass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom